MAREN ProPAK 2R210 TWO RAM BALER
- Large “Wide Box” (57” W x 64” L), clear opening with standard tongue and groove floor, ideal for both
post-Industrial cardboard and scrap metals, while easily processing paper, fiber, plastic and other
- Interlocking plate steel construction distributes stresses away from welds to tabbed locking joints.
- Chassis floor and sides constructed of seamless single sheet plate steel.
- Replaceable “AR” hardened wear liners allow for limitless replacement of all chassis wear surfaces
for years of reliable service.
- Multi edge replaceable shear blades reduce cost by allowing blade rotation to gain additional new
cutting edges before blade replacement. Extended progressive cutting profile shears material over
a long distance effectively reducing shear jams.
- 400 gallon floor mounted hydraulic oil reservoir shipped full of oil.
- Clogged oil filter sensor, high oil temp sensor and low oil level sensors automatically protect your
investment while notifying the operator attention is needed.
- Robust ram and door position transducers allow automatic control of bale size, final bale finishing,
shear jam prevention, wire placement and bale ejection.
- Bale separation door facilitates instant material changes and virtually eliminates cross contamination
between bales. The door’s transducer positioning allows up to 13” oversized bales to eject without
jam, yet closely guides the bale to the tier for tight bales and reduced fall-off.
- All safety E-Stops and contactor resets monitored by a dual redundant safety relay system.
- DISTRIBUTION & WAREHOUSING
- MANUFACTURING BYPRODUCT
Motor: Dual 20 hp or 30 hp TEFC 3 Phase motors generate 40, 60 hp. Motors automatically stage start to reduce surge on electric service. During low production demand motors can be de-selected to reduce overall electrical consumption and through-put while maintaining 100% bale weights and shearing performance.
Hydraulic: A simple but innovative hydraulic system allows the 2R210 to run faster and more efficiently while being more serviceable. highly efficient piston pumps rated for 5,100 psi run at only 4,200 psi ensuring less stress and long life. All pumps are mounted below tank level to eliminate start-up cavitation and extend pump life.
Hydraulic System: High Efficiency Regenerative.
Platen Force: 211,000 lbs.
Platen Pressure: 123 psi.
Dry Cycle Time at full penetration: 17 seconds
|MIXED PAPER||1,600 lbs.|
|ALUMINUM CANS||850 lbs.|
|ALUMINUM EXTRUSIONS||1,200 lbs.|
|ALUMINUM SIDING/SHEET||1,800 lbs.|
|TIN CANS||2,000 lbs.|
|NON INSULATED COPPER WIRE||5,800 lbs.|
|#1 Copper||3,800 lbs.|
|(percentage of caps on bottles will vary bale weights)|
* Bale Weights are approximate, and may differ with moisture content, material density, etc.
* Due to Maren’s commitment to product quality and refinment, these specifications are subject to change without notice, and without incurring responsibility to units previously sold.REQUEST INFO