HWI sells new and used material processing equipment such as Maren balers and shredders,
PTR vertical balers, and compactors. We review your operation to determine
your exact equipment needs and specific size requirements.
HWI Equipment is your complete, professional source of quality recycling equipment, specializing in Maren balers (auto-tie and manual-tie) and shredders, PTR vertical balers and compactors. From consultation, equipment selection, logistics, installation and maintenance, we have you covered. You have enough to worry about…let HWI provide a helping hand in coordinating your next project from concept to start-up. You’ll be glad you chose a partner with the dedication and experience of HWI Equipment!
Filter By:RESET ALL
Horizontal Baler, New
All ProPak A Series Heavy Duty Shear Balers feature the most advanced and reliable Automatic Bale Tier within its class.
Maren Balers have long been regarded as the standard of the Paper Box & Printing industry, the ProPak A Series Heavy Duty Shear Baler is built on the reputation of a strong reliable workhorse baler. This is our largest Auto-Tie baler and comes in several different hopper sizes and Horsepower levels. If you have a high volume operation and are looking for an outstanding baler for you operation, please take a look at the ProPAK-A235, you will not be disappointed.
ProPak A Series Heavy Duty Shear Baler Series Automatic Continuous balers provide fast, efficient baling with versatility.
- High-Capacity Completely Unattended Operation
- High-Density Bale Production
- Advanced Automatic Bale Tying
- Wide Range of Bale Cross Sections & In-Feed hopper sizes available
- Operator Touch Screen Display
- Manufactured with High Quality Name Brand Components
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- DISTRIBUTION & WAREHOUSING
- MANUFACTURING BYPRODUCT
- SHREDDED CORRUGATED, FOLDING CARTON STOCK AND COATED STOCK
- RECYCLED CORRUGATED CONTAINERS (OCC)
- MOLDED FIBER PRODUCTS
- NEWSPRINT INCLUDING ONP
- MIXED AND OFFICE PAPER
- SHREDDED PAPER
- TISSUE MILL BROKE
- ABS PLASTIC
- ALUMINUM CANS (UBC)
- STEEL CANS
- STEEL SHEET AND FORMINGS
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Baler optionsRotary Pre Compression Door
- High-Capacity Oil Cooling
- Automatic Bridge Stamper
- Slick-Stock Tension System
- Automatic Water Mister
- Automated Bale Retrieval System
- 1,000LB. Stem Wire Feed Package
- Wire Caddy for 100# Boxed Wire Coils
Horizontal Baler, New
- Extra Large Hopper Opening Makes it Versatile
- Small Size Saves Valuable Floor Space
- Operates while Unattended with Full Bale Buzzer
- Features Automatic Bale Ejection for Operator Safety
Floor Space … use less – make more!
The Model 423 has an extra large feeder hopper that can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices.
Fully automatic baling cycle with start-compress-and-stop action, requiring only a part-time operator to tie-off bale and open ejector door. Bale automatically gets ejected as new bale is being formed. Saves space and money.
With all the operating features of larger more expensive balers, the Model 423 is the most efficient automatic baler of its kind!
Number of Bale Ties : 3
Motor : 10hp : 15hp : 30hp TEFC
Electrical Equipment : UL 508 Standards; 208-220/440-550 Volt, single or 3 phase power options
Total Press Weight : Approximately 3,200 lbs.
Cylinder : 4″
Operating Pressure : models available up to 3,000 psi.
Cylinder Force : models available up to 37,800 lbs.
Stroke Cycle : 10 second cycle time
DIMENSIONS : Length 144″ Width 45″ Height 40″ Height to top of chute 66″ FEED HOPPER : Length 30″ : 40″ : 48″ Width 30″ Depth 30″ BALING CHAMBER : Length 42″ : 54″ Width 30″ Depth 30″ PRODUCT BALE : Length 42″ : 54″ Width 30″ Height 30″